- Reduces Wrinkles.
- Firms Skin.
- Diminishes Facial Fine Lines Instantly.
- Lightens Scars Quickly.
- Face Lifting (cheeks & jawline)
- Radiant & glowing complexion.
- Plumps Skin.
- Ultra-Gentle Exfoliating.
HAIR BEAUTY’S Anti-aging Serum addresses multiple signs of aging skin in just 1 week: reduces wrinkles, re-firms contours, brightens skin, smooth skin roughness and deeply hydrates for younger-looking skin. Our formula is recommended by over 2,000 dermatologists nationwide.
Unlike other skin care brands, we refuse to use questionable ingredients like:
Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Sulfates, Formaldehyde and many other potentially harmful ingredients.
Formulated with 6 top recommended ingredients by dermatologists.
- Pink Pomelo: Pink Pomelo contains spermidine that aids in delaying skin cells from the process of ageing. Pink Pomelo plays an important role in reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and sunken skin. Pink Pomelo also helps to boost the production of collagen, a protein essential for maintaining the elasticity and firmness of skin texture.
- Vitamin B3: Collagen is an important anti-ageing protein that keeps the skin looking firm and youthful, however, when collagen production decreases it can result in sagging skin with volume loss. Vitamin B3 has the ability to help improve the skin’s collagen production which results in visibly fuller skin with fewer fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin B3 helps to manage signs of ageing by helping to boost the skin’s volume.
- Mandelic Acid: As a person ages, skin renewal slows down, causing the skin to lose elasticity, discolor, and develop fine lines and wrinkles. Mandelic acid help reduce acne, fine lines, and wrinkles and improve the appearance of uneven skin. Mandelic acid is naturally derived from bitter almonds, and it works by gently exfoliatingthe skin. Mandelic acid can also help with acne and reduce the appearance of acne scars.
- Licorice extract: Licorice extracts helps to reverse hyperpigmentation, a condition where the skin forms dark patches or spots on the skin that makes it look uneven in tone and texture. It also helps to reduce melasma, which can happen due to sun exposure or hormonal changes during pregnancy. If you’re looking to brighten your skin. Licorice helps to regenerate our skin’s collagen and elastin supply, both of which are necessary to keep our skin elastic, smooth, and baby-soft. Not only that, but licorice helps to preserve hyaluronic acid, that keeps skin plump and bouncy.
- Mulberry extract helps to reduces signs of premature ageing. It helps reduce free radical damage to the skin. Free radical damage has been known to cause ageing acceleration, loss of skin elasticity and lines and wrinkles to appear.
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 stimulate skin to make more collagen, they have anti-aging benefits that reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps make skin feel tighter. It works by stimulating the deeper, matrix layers of the skin. This peptide increases overall and accelerates re-epithelialization in the skin thus healing the facial inflammatory lesions. Moreover, it fades away the acne spots and aids in clearing and enhancing the skin tone and radiance