Sandhi Sudha Plus™ - Sandhisudha Oil | Sandhisudha Plus
Sandhi Sudha Joint Pain Relief Oil is an authentic Ayurvedic medicine containing rare and precious Himalayan medicinal plant extracts. These plant extracts are being used for decades by millions of people for effective and immediate results. With meticulous selection of various such herbs and incorporating precision manufacturing techniques, Sandhi Sudha Joint Pain Relief Oil helps in reducing the severity of pain in knees, back, shoulder, elbow, neck, wrist, and ankles within a few days of use. The use of Sandhi Sudha helps the joint regain its stability and strength while effectively reducing the pain emanating from a dry nonfunctioning joint. The benefits are well experienced by millions of users across the globe and numbers are ever increasing due to Sandhi Sudha being extremely safe yet delivering amazingly effective results with surprisingly easy application.
SANDHI SUDHA WORKS IN 5 WAYS
- 1. The herbal formulation in the oil base enters through the skin layers to the joint easily on application and increases the lubrication between the joints while reducing swelling and pain.
- 2. It brings back the functionality of weak/damaged nerves and strengthens the muscles and ligaments.
- 3. It increases the blood circulation speeding the recovery of the damaged joints and inflammatory tissues around the joint.
- 4. It gives strength to the joints which got weak due to aging and deficiency of calcium.
- 5. It stimulates the synovial membranes for better synovial fluid production providing natural lubrication between the joints.
How to use?
Sandhi Sudha is for external application only. Take one or two teaspoons (approximately 5 ml) of the oil in a bowl or in your palm. Dip your fingertips in the oil and start massaging the affected area gently with fingertips. Make sure that the pressure is not too much while applying and the area of application is clean and without any cuts or wounds. Keep the motion circular in direction and keep massaging for 3-5 minutes.
The application should be repeated 3-4 times in a day for 60 days and further as and when need be.
For the maximum benefit, give hot fomentation after massaging the affected area.
Most Effective On:
- 1. Knee pain
- 2. Shoulder pain
- 3. Back pain
- 4. Wrist pain
- 5. Cervical spondylitis
- 6. Arthritic pain
SANDHI SUDHA WITH ADDITIONAL NEW HERBS!
Akarkara provides calcium to the bones thereby strengthening them.
Nirgundi brings the strength back in weak nerves and muscles.
Gawarpatha provides lubrication to the dry and dead joints bringing the smoothness in their movement back.
Besides these, the other rare herbs like Ajwain flower, Paan leaf, Matti and Amrit Dhara provide warmness to the joints. These herbs penetrate through the layers of skin and outer soft tissues to further reach the joints to improve functionality of dry and painful joint. Other rare herbs like Asaliya, Salakha and Jyoti Smriti enhances the analgesic properties of the oil.
Sandhi Sudha Plus Joint Pain Oil Price in Pakistan - Rs. 3,400 - eBayTeleMall.com